Drano<sup>®</sup> Kitchen Gel

  • cuts through standing water icon

    penetrates standing water

  • safe on garbage disposals

  • safe on all pipes icon

    safe on all pipes


Where it Works

Safe for kitchen drains and garbage disposals.


Drano® Kitchen Gel is specifically formulated for tough greasy kitchen clogs. Drano® cuts through standing water and removes clogs, which can be a source of odors and can harbor germs and bacteria.

cuts through standing water icon

Breaks through tough greasy kitchen clogs

cuts through standing water icon

Cuts through standing water

cuts through standing water icon

Removes clogs that can harbor germs and bacteria

cuts through standing water icon

Safe on all pipes and garbage disposal systems



Carefully push down on childproof cap with palm of hand and turn cap counterclockwise. Don't squeeze bottle or splash product. (Clean up any spills at once.) To lock cap, push down on cap and screw on tightly.

pour foamer


Pour whole bottle slowly down the drain.



Allow to work for 15 minutes. For tough problems, allow 30 minutes.



Flush with hot water. Repeat steps two, three, and four if necessary.

IMPORTANT: Open carefully and keep hands, face, children and pets away. Do not squeeze bottle, avoid splashing, and clean up spills at once. Never use a plunger during or after use of DRANO® Kitchen Gel because product may still be present if drain is not clear. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding. Keep container tightly closed.
Do not mix DRANO® Kitchen Gel with other household cleaners as hazardous fumes may result. If gases are released, leave area immediately – ventilate if possible.
DANGER Corrosive: Causes severe skin burns. Corrosive - causes irreversible eye damage.
Harmful if swallowed. May cause irritation of the respiratory tract. 

Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after handling.
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear personal protective equipment.
Use suitable eye protection. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
Never use or mix with other household cleaners as hazardous fumes may result.
Do not breathe vapors, mist or gas. 

If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the label.
If on skin: Rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical advice.
Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.