IMPORTANT: Open carefully and keep hands, face, children and pets away. Do not squeeze bottle, avoid splashing, and clean up spills at once. Never use a plunger during or after use of DRANO® Hair Buster Gel™ because product may still be present if drain is not clear. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding. Keep container tightly closed.
Do not mix DRANO® Hair Buster Gel™ with other household cleaners as hazardous fumes may result. If gases are released, leave area immediately – ventilate if possible.
POISON: MAY BE FATAL OR CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE IF SWALLOWED. CAUSES SEVERE BURNS TO EYES AND SKIN. Contains sodium hydroxide (caustic soda-lye). May cause blindness. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, mouth, and clothing.
IMMEDIATELY GIVE FIRST AID.
IF IN EYES: Rinse immediately with water. Remove contact lenses; then flush eyes with water for at least 20 minutes.
IF SWALLOWED: Rapidly rinse mouth. Then immediately drink a glassful of milk or water. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.
IF ON SKIN: Remove affected clothing. Flush with water for 15 minutes. THEN IMMEDIATELY CALL POISON CENTER, PHYSICIAN, OR EMERGENCY ROOM.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.