Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover
Unclog Your Drain with a Maximum Strength Gel Formula
Drano® Max Gel pours through standing water and works fast to clear clogged drains and restore them to a free-flowing state. Safe for all pipes, it works great to remove hair, soap scum, and other gunky clogs.
- Formulated thick to dissolve the toughest clogs fast
- Pours through water straight to the clog
- Has an ingredient to protect pipes from corrosion
- Safe for plastic, PVC, metal pipes, garbage disposals and septic systems
- Won't harm pipes when used overnight
- Contains no phosphorus
How to Unclog a Sink or Drain
- Because of its thickness, Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover cuts right through standing water to start working on a clogged drain.
- It clings to clogs longer to dissolve them away.
- A final blast of hot water flushes away what's left of the clog.
- Carefully push down on childproof cap with palm of hand and turn cap counterclockwise. Don't squeeze bottle or splash product. (Clean up any spills at once.) To lock cap, push down on cap and screw on tightly.
- For use on clogged or slow-running drains, pour one half of the bottle (32 oz. size; one fourth of the 64 oz. size) slowly over drain. For extremely slow-running drains or complete clogs, pour in entire contents of 32 oz. bottle or one half of the 64 oz. bottle.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes. For tough problems, allow 30 minutes.
- Flush with hot water. Repeat steps two, three, and four if necessary.
- For garbage disposal drains, follow steps two through four. If drain does not clear, do not turn on disposal since Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover may splash back. Consult plumber.
- After clearing clog with Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover, follow up monthly with Drano® Prevention to prevent future clogs.
Open carefully. Do not squeeze bottle. Avoid splashing. Clean up spills at once. Keep hands, face, and children away from drains while using Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover. Never use a plunger during or after use of Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover because Drano® Max Gel Clog Remover may still be present if drain did not clear. Do not use in toilets. For slow running toilets, use Drano® Prevention. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding.
Read product label for additional information and precautions.