Drano® Liquid Clog Remover
The Easy Way to Unclog a Clogged Drain
Drano® Liquid Clog Remover is a reliable, affordable solution for clogged drains. Simple to use and safe for all pipes, it works on a clogged sink or drain in both the kitchen and the bathroom.
- Contains an ingredient to protect pipes from corrosion
- Safe for plastic, PVC, metal pipes and garbage disposals
- Won’t cause septic tank problems
- Won't harm pipes when used overnight
- Contains no phosphorus
How to Unclog a Drain
- Drano® Liquid Clog Remover starts working to unclog your drain on contact.
- After 15 to 30 minutes, clogs are substantially minimized or dissolved.
- A final blast of hot water flushes away what's left of the clog.
- Carefully push down on childproof cap with palm of hand and turn cap counterclockwise. Don't squeeze bottle or splash product. (Clean up any spills at once.) To lock cap, push down on cap and screw on tightly.
- For use on clogged or slow-running drains, pour one half of the bottle (32 oz. size) slowly over drain. For extremely slow-running drains or complete clogs, pour in entire contents of 32 oz. bottle.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes. For tough problems, allow 30 minutes.
- Flush with hot water. Repeat steps two, three, and four if necessary.
- For garbage disposal drains, follow steps two through four. If drain does not clear, do not turn on disposal since Drano® may splash back. Consult plumber.
- After clearing clog with Drano®, follow up monthly with Drano® Prevention to prevent future clogs.
Open carefully. Do not squeeze bottle. Avoid splashing. Clean up spills at once. Keep hands, face and children away from drains while using Drano® drain openers. Never use a plunger during or after use of Drano® drain openers because Drano® may still be present if drain did not clear. Do not use in toilets. For slow running toilets, use Drano® Prevention. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse container and replace cap before discarding.
Read product label for additional information and precautions.